Sephora Spring Bonus Sale 2018
SEPHORA SPRING BONUS SALE PICKS
I rarely shop at Sephora because I'm cheap, but when I do, I make sure I snag the products that I've been eyeing on for cheaper. I'm a week and a day late in sharing, but like what my grandma used to always tell us, better late than never!
Sephora is having (what feels like) their once-in-a-lifetime Spring sale, and I made sure I grabbed a few things. On today's post, I will be sharing the products that I ordered, as well as my favorite picks that I think everyone need in their beauty collection. If you have been wanting to splurge on some beauty products, now is the time to do so! The sale is happening right now through Monday, April 23rd and below are a few codes you can use to avail either 10% or 15% discount:
INSIDER: YAYINSIDER (10% off)
VIB: YAYVIB (15% off)
ROUGE: YAYROUGE (15% off)
I hope you find this post helpful, and be sure to scroll through to shop my personal picks. I also included a little wishlist at the end because like I said, I'm cheap, so I don't buy everything I want all at once. HAHA. Maybe someday I can do that. :)
WHAT I ORDERED:
I only ordered 3 things, and two of those are minis. HAHA. I don't know why I feel a little guilty splurging on myself now that I'm having a baby, but I do. But then again, these Sephora sales don't happen often, and I recently just got paid from all my past blog work so I thought I'd reward myself a little.
- I finally stocked up on my favorite under eye color corrector. I swear, this is miracle worker. I have really dark circles, and applying this product before concealer makes the world of a difference. Highly recommend if you suffer from dark circles as well.
- I FINALLY purchased this cult favorite, but since I have so many loose powders, I only got the mini size. I've only heard good things about this product so I cannot wait to try it out.
- The last thing that I got is this beauty elixir. I've seen Desi Perkins rave about this so when I saw that Sephora carried a smaller size, I grabbed one just to try. I'm hoping it's as good as what they say about it because this stuff ain't cheap.
WHAT I RECOMMEND:
- Derek Lam Drunk on Youth Perfume - The only scent I've been using since last year!
- Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray - I always spray on my damp hair. Love that it's also a heat protectant.
- Becca First Light Priming Face Filter - Love the glow this gives me! I also enjoy the citrus-y scent.
- BareMinerals BAREPRO Foundation - One of the most long-wearing foundations I own! It's full coverage but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream - I always get compliments every time I wear this! Plus, it has 50+ SPF!
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara - My new obsession! Volumizes like no other.
- Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighter - The prettiest glow I have ever seen on myself!
- Lilah B. Divine Duo Lip & Cheek - The prettiest cream blush I've used on myself. Looks like I'm naturally flushed from within. Bonus, it's all natural makeup!
- Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye Cream - The only eye cream that actually helps my dark circles. Repurchased this so many times already.
- La Mer Creme De La Mer - The most luxurious cream I own. It smells amazing and it provides great hydration. Perfect for preggo dryness.
- Beautyblender Makeup Sponge - I cannot believe I'm a beautyblender gal now. This is the most versatile beauty tool you could ever own. I suggest you stock up on these.
- Beautyblender Solid Cleanser - This is the soap I use to clean my beauty blender and my makeup brushes.