My Ipsy Glam Bag | 2
I don't like that I post the IPSY bags by the end of the month but there's nothing I can do about it. I received this ipsy bag in the mail last week. -_- Can't wait to live in the States! Anyway, this is my August glam bag and I'm excited to share with you the things I got because they are great!!
- TRUST FUND BEAUTY Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted - The second I laid eyes on this polish, I was excited to try it on! I painted them onto my nails today and boy am I in love with this polish. It applies beautifully, it's not streaky and it's opaque enough for just one coat. Two coats is perfect! This brand is cruelty-free, non-toxic, 7-free and vegan. Buy this polish here and use the code: IPSYGIRL* to get 35% Off on all orders. I got a full-sized product and this retails for $15.
- JESSE'S GIRL COSMETICS Eye shadow Primer - I was excited to use this because I knew Kathleenlights used this primer sometimes on her makeup tutorials and I have always been curious to know how good the primer was. Now that I've used it everyday since I got it, I can say that it's nothing special. It's not your typical tacky eyeshadow primer. This is actually very wet but it dries to a nice base for eyeshadow. It's decent and does its job but I don't think it's a WOW! Shop this primer here and use the code: IPSY2015AUG* for 20% Off any purchase. I received a sample size but the full bottle retails for $5.99.
- BRIOGEO Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizer - I received a sample size and I believe it works. It does have a nice scent to it too. This product is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. Buy this product here and use the code ISPY20* for a 20% discount. The full-sized product retails for $18!
- HIKARI COSMETICS Lip Gloss in Merlot - At first I was actually excited to try out this product because of the beautiful shade it was in, but when I learned that it was a lipgloss, I wasn't anymore excited at all. I DO NOT LIKE LIPGLOSS! End of story. Shop here and use the code HIKARI30* for 30%Off any purhcase + one free gift! This lipgloss retails for $13.
- DOUCCE Ultra Precision Eye Liner in Black - I believe I received a full-sized product. It is a black pencil eyeliner that glides smoothly on the skin. I haven't tried this on my eyes yet, but when I swatched this on my arm, it glided pretty smoothly. It is not smudge-proof but it claims to be waterproof. You can buy this eyeliner here and you can use the code: IPSY2015* to get 30 % off any purchase. This retails for $22.
promo codes are valid only until 9/30/2015 and in the US only.