Make Dinner Parties Fun Again with the Gathering Box
Hosting dinner parties can be intimidating sometimes, and to be honest with you, my husband and I haven't done it enough! It's bad, but things are going to change around here because I discovered the box that will make dinner parties less stressful, and a lot more fun!
Introducing ... the Gathering Box by Lumitory. #DoLifeTogether
Like I said earlier, prepping for dinner parties can be a little stressful, and most of the time, the stress hinders the host from having a great time with their friends and families. And that shouldn't be the case because the whole point of dinners is to do life with the important people in our lives. Lumitory created the Gathering Box to make these small get-togethers easier, so all our focus goes to the having fun with our peeps.
WHAT DO WE GET IN THE GATHERING BOX?
1. A Gathering Guide - We get a little booklet of inspiration and a few tricks on how we can host the best gathering possible! It answers the when, how, who, what and where regarding your intimate dinner party. It also includes tips on how you can effortlessly entertain your guests! It's seriously one of the best things in the box because it's packed with essential information!
2. A Recipe Box - First things first, HOW CUTE IS THEIR RECIPE BOX?!!! It's a small wooden box that has the word "recipes" engraved on the front, and it has a bunch of different recipes from top chefs and mixologists! Each category includes appies and sides, an entree, a dessert, and a cocktail recipe, which is amazing if I do say so myself! Here are the 5 food themes to choose from included in the recipe box: Classic Comfort, Modern Mex, Garden Gourmet, Simply Italian, Savory Supper. For someone who can't be bothered with being creative in the kitchen, this recipe box is a lifesaver! All you have to do is pick which theme you're in the mood for, and just follow the instructions! Easy-peasy!
3. A Spotify Playlist - Oftentimes, at least in our case, music is often neglected in our dinners with guests. Music plays a big role in setting up the mood, but usually, it's so hard to create a playlist! Who else knows the dilemma? If we're not playing worship music, it's just silence around our apartment. Well, Lumitory took it upon themselves to create a Spotify playlist perfect for all types of suppers held in our homes! The songs they picked out are definitely right up my alley, and it's the perfect background "noise", if you will.
4. 50 Conversation Cards - Now, this is my favorite thing from the box! One of the best ways to build deeper relationships with the people around us is through food and conversations, and it's in the talks that we discover and learn each others depth. So, isn't it amazing that Lumitory provided 50 questions that allow each one to share their hearts?
Here are a few questions that I personally love from the collection: Share the best piece of advice you have ever received, If you had a theme song for your life, what would it be, If you could trade lives with anyone (past or present) for a day, who would you pick?
I encourage you to answer at least one of the questions in the comment section below!
5. You get to donate 10 Meals to Feed My Starving Children - By purchasing the Gathering Box, not only will you and your loved ones have an awesome time together, you also get to provide 10 meals to Feed My Starving Children which is a non-profit focused on helping to end child hunger. Growing up in the Philippines, a third-world country that suffers daily from poverty, this cause hits home. Let's help change the world, even through the little things like hosting a dinner party. <3
This awesome Gathering Box retails for $59, and is available for purchase from the Lumitory website! Quantity is limited so if you want one of these boxes, get them as soon as possible! Be sure to check out their other products as well!
✨ IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THEN YOU'RE IN LUCK BECAUSE LUMITORY WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PROVIDE ONE GATHERING BOX FOR ONE OF MY READERS, A.K.A., YOU! YEY! ✨
TO WIN THIS BOX, JOIN THE RAFFLE BELOW!
*open to US residents only*
Now tell me, do you host a lot of get-togethers? Or are a goer?
What's your favorite part about it?
Disclaimer: This is a collaboration with Lumitory. As always, all thoughts and photos are 100% my own. :)