IT'S JULY! How crazy is that! Winter is coming!!! Well, at least, here in Whitehorse. HAHA. No scratch that, at least for me. It's "SUMMER" and we still get 6ºC mornings! huhu.
Anyway, here's another monthly favorites. I included a bunch of beauty products, an app, some music and a movie on this month's favorites!
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadows in KATHLEENLIGHTS - This is the all-over lid shade I have been using since the day I received this eyeshadow in the mail! I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!
- Maybelline FIT ME Matte + Poreless Pressed Powder - This is the new pressed powder I have been using and I think it's just as good as Rimmel's Stay Matte. It really makes my face MATTE!
- BH Cosmetics Brushes (Crease Blending Brush and Angled Eye Brush) - I love these two!!! I have been using these brushes daily. I find that the blending brush really blends eyeshadow easily and it's easy to control pigmentation with it. I like using the angled brush for my eyebrows. I like how thin the bristles are for a sharp and precise eyebrow tail. Better than the Real Techniques ones.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - I went back to using this because my MasterPrime broke me out. My skin is still recovering from it actually. This primer makes my skin look really smooth.This is one makeup product I always end up repurchasing.
- K-Palette Lasting 2-Way Eyebrow Pencil 24H - This is actually given to me by my co-worker for my birthday and I loved it! I used it everyday, WHILE IT LASTED! To be honest, I didn't know how to use it properly because the instructions were in Chinese (?). So I just used it the way I normally would a regular eyebrow pencil, but also used the powder thingy which is step two. Guess what, the pencil side didn't even last a week! :( I really loved it so it kinda sucked that I wasn't able to enjoy it longer.
- ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder - This together with my damp Real Techniques Complexion Sponge make magic! This has drastically lessened my undereye creasing! The secret: use damp sponge to apply and blend underneath the eye!
- For the first half of the month, Jorge and I had EMPIRES playing all the time!
- ILYSB by LANY - For the second half of the month, Jorge and I have non-stop jammed to this song! Listen to all their songs! It's LOVE! <3
- Dropbox App for iPhone - When my Airdrop fails, this is the app I run to! It's so easy to transfer files from my computer to my phone and vice versa! This is very useful whenever I transfer blog photos for upload on the blog. I've been using it a lot this past month.
- Ex_Machina - If you are into A.I. kind of movies, then you'll love this. This movie reminded me of the movie Her, but in a totally unique and different way. Watch it!