I'm a week late to post this, but here it is nonetheless! And dang, January flew by so quickly! How many of you feel like the days need to be a little bit slower? I DO!
Anyway, here are the things I have loved in the month of Enero.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
• The Becca products I received for free through Influenster - If you want to achieve a beautiful glow that comes from within, you will love the new First Light Filter Face Primer. If you need a translucent powder that not only blurs out your pores, but also gives you a beautiful sunkissed glow to the skin, their new Soft Light Blurring Setting Powder is for you! If you want to make sure that their translucent powder's applied evenly and beautifully on your face, you're going to be obsessed with their Soft Kabuki Brush. I will be doing a more in depth review on these products so be sure to keep an eye out for that post.
• OriginsGinZing™ Energy-Boosting Moisturizer - Like I said in my updated skincare routine post, this moisturizer is what I use in the mornings, right after I wash my face with warm water. It smells amazing, like oranges, and I know this may sound a little crazy but the scent helps me wake up! It makes my skin really soft and radiant, and it's light enough to use underneath makeup.
• KL Polish in Zoey and Caramello - Last month, I really loved how my nails looked when I used Zoey and Caramello. If you want to read my review on KL Polish, click here. It's the only nail polish I'm ever gonna wear, so I really hope that they come out with a billion colors! Have you tried Kathleen Lights' nail polishes? If so, how do you like them?
• Lunette Menstrual Cup - I didn't think I would be one of those people who would say, "this is a life-changer". Who knew I would be saying goodbye to women diapers and tampons? Actually, my sister knew. HAHA. She was so confident about her menstrual cup experience that she bought me and my other sisters our own menstrual cups for Christmas. I was able to use it for my January cycle, for the first time, and let me tell you, it freaking changed my life! I will be making a video about my experience and blog about is as well, because I feel like not many Filipino women talk about it because you know, we are so "conservative". I'm just waiting for my second cycle to finish so I can really give a proper review on the cup. Are you a menstrual cup user? Do you love it, or do you hate it?
My sister gave me the Lunette cup because she discovered through YouTube that it's one of the most user-friendly cups in the market. She gave me the orange cup which came in a cute pink pouch.
• T W O O F M Y B U L L E T J O U R N A L P A G E S :
1. my "Created to Wander" page. I just love the sticker that was gifted to me by the lovely people of Wanderer Bracelets. I decided to make a page dedicated to the countries I've visited in my lifetime. Hopefully, I will be able to add a new country to the page this year.
2. My KL Polish "art work". It's not everyday that I get creative on my bullet journal, but when I do, I use nail polish. 😂 I wanted a unique product shot for my KL nail polishes, and I don't know how this idea was birthed into my brain, but I'm glad it did, because KL Polish featured it on Instagram! 💖 It's not the best, but I really like how it turned out.
• My iPhone case - Jorge and I got the Spigen Ultra Hybrid cases and I am absolutely in love with mine! Of course, I got it in the rose gold color, and it's stunning! My phone is a lot bigger now, and before I got a case for it, handling it was a little difficult for my cute little hands. iPhones are naturally slippery, so having a bigger "naked" phone was definitely a challenge (I know, first world problemssss). But after I got my case, my phone felt a lot better and safer in my hand. It has more traction, and it just made life so much easier. My phone's never in danger anymore. HAHA. The cases are on sale right now, so if you are in the market for an iPhone case, I highly recommend Spigen!
• T V S H O W S :
1. The Carrie Diaries - I don't know why I didn't start this show sooner! It's such a feel good show, and it gave me the same high school kilig vibes that I got from watching romantic animes. It made me want to have curly locks, and also made me want to watch Sex and the City, which was my mom's show. Vanessa Hudgens' guy is so freaking lovely to look at, and even though Carrie's character was annoying sometimes, she inspired me to fight for my dreams. HAHA. So cliché but it's the truth. Too bad this show got cancelled after two seasons. :(
2. This Is Us - WHY DIDN'T I START THIS SHOW SOONER?!! This one's in all caps because this is probably one of my most favorite shows right now. I don't want to give away too much information, but if you are into real life drama, this is your cup of tea. The storyline is just genius, the acting superb, and the feelings... my gosh. So many feels in each episode, and every time an episode ends, you'll want to watch more. Do yourselves a favor: get on Hulu right now, and start watching the show! You can thank me later.
3. Full House (K-Drama) - I decided to rewatch this show because why not. HAHA. Koreans are so cute, and this love story in particular is very unique, stressful, and fun all at the same time. :)
• My Arvo watch - Thanks to the Collabor8 App, I was able to work with the Arvo team to give you guys a discount on their watches! I love that they not only create beautiful watches, they also do good, literally. Check out their website to learn more about their mission. Of course, I'm going to casually mention my discount code, just in case you wanted a watch for yourself. If you see their watches, I think it will be hard not to purchase one.
✨ To get 20% off your order, use the code "CORINTH20"✨
I won't get a commission when you purchase (if you are iffy about discount codes), just trying to hook you guys up! :)
• Beautiful Jesus (Cover) by Amanda Cook
How was your January? Did you discover amazing things last month? Talk to me. :)