How To Really Know Someone | 10
Found these questions on Tumblr and decided to turn it into a blog series where I answer 5 questions at a time.
Join the fun!
46. Complete this sentence “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
My body fats. :( Like I can give you my arm and belly fat, give me some of your boob and butt fat. Thanks.
47. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
48. Who was your best teacher in school? What did you learn? What would they say about you?
I can't really say I had a teacher I consider the best, but I did have my favorite. We called her Miss Navelgas. She was my Grade 1 teacher and I loved her so much! She was so kind, she was my second mom in school, and this can sound kinda creepy, but I always loved how she smelled. Not sure if it was powder, lotion or the perfume she wore; I LOVED HER SMELL! I learned how to spell better, and I don't really know what she said about me. I wasn't a cute kid so it can't be that. HAHA.
49. How would you like affection to be displayed to you?
By words and actions. I love it when Jorge tells me he loves me. I love it when he washes dishes for us. I love it when he hugs me. I love it when he brushes his fingers through my hair. I love/hate it when he teases me. I love it when he squeezes my arm. I love it when he gets me Salt & Vinegar Chips. I love it when he sends me random texts with I LOVE YOUs. I love the way he loves me. <3
50. Do you think someone could love more than one person at once?
It's possible because I love a lot of people right now! But you can only be in-love with one person, and that should be your partner. If you feel like you're in-love with two people at the same time, you gotta do some praying. You gotta ask God who the right person is for you. 🤔