How To: Yogurt Parfait
Yogurt Granola Parfait, sounds fancy eh, but really, it’s so easy to make! It’s the perfect morning meal for people who have no time to make big breakfasts but still want a heavy, healthy and delicious one.
What you need:
- Yogurt (plain or flavored ones, your choice! my personal fave is vanilla)
- Fruits (chopped into little pieces for easy chewing! my favorite combination: strawberry and apple)
- Granola (you can find this at grocery stores and supermarkets)
- Truvia® Nectar (OPTIONAL)
What to do:
- Get a bowl or a cup and scoop out your desired amount of yogurt.
- Add your chopped fruits.
- Add the granola.
- Mix and enjoy!
If you have no time to chop your fruits in the morning, you can totally do it at night. Just put them in an airtight container and keep in the fridge so it stays fresh and yummy! You can also always put your parfait in to-go containers if you really find no time to sit down for breakfast. Click here for more ideas.