Friday's 10 Happy Things | 12
Heyo! I'm writing this from the US in a Starbucks with Jorge beside me. ✨ WEEEE!
- If you've been following me on Instagram, you probably know that I've been preparing myself to leave Whitehorse for awhile now, and I'm so happy because I'm officially living in the United States with my husband as of Wednesday, 11-11-15!
- I was really nervous before going into my last flight to DC because it's when I had to go through US Customs. I'm really glad that the process took no longer than 30 minutes and everything went well!
- Though my travel from the Yukon to DC took more than 24 hours, I'm grateful that everything went smoothly and that my bags and I arrived safely in the US. Lost bags are a pain in the butt.
- Jorge surprised me with an iPhone 6s in Rose Gold! My snapchat peeps know about this already! I suggest that you follow me on there for daily updates! [CORINTHSUAREZ]
- Jorge's family is so lovely and very welcoming. I'm very grateful that they're letting us stay with them until we get our own place. Also, the dogs love me now!
- I got to unpack our luggages yesterday and I got our room all clean and cozy.
- Seeing my niece and nephew on my sister's snapchat is giving me all the feels. I miss them so much! If you still want to see them through snapchat, follow HANNAHSUNICO. She updates daily with nothing but clips of Heather and Hunter. Okay maybe she might squeeze in a few of her selfies. Haha.
- Germantown and the Montgomery County in general is a very nice area to live in! I live in an actual city now with nice roads, cut grass, and clean cinemas! The shops close at 11pm, not at 5-6pm. Imagine the possibilities. HAHA. Bye Whitehorse for realz!
- We went to Target yesterday and of course I had to see the makeup section and OMG, they have so many makeup brands here that we didn't have in Whitehorse!
- Let's thank the Lord for the nice weather I'm experiencing right now. HALLELUJAH! I'm back to FALL season. It's full on winter in Whitehorse already so I kinda feel sorry for my sisters.
As you've noticed, I haven't really been blogging lately. I have been so busy with packing and moving and of course, I wanted to spend more time with my family in Whitehorse so I kind of gave myself some time off from my blogging duties. Now that I'm already starting to feel settled in here, I'll have more time to blog and continue to build my Youtube channel. My goal is to really build my blogging and vlogging career so if you still haven't followed me here and on my channel, I would really appreciate it if you did! Also, share my pages and links to your friends. As I said, I'm trying to make a career out of my hobby and my goal is to succeed but I'm going to need some help from you guys! Pretty please? Thank you so much, especially to you, my loyal readers.
This is a blog link-up by blog.ditz-revolution.net