Friday's 10 Happy Things | 10
"Better late than ugly." 😂
- The photo above is the latest picture on my Instagram that has gotten over 500 likes. That makes me very happy that rarely happens. #shallowiknowbutitsthetruth
- Is everyone loving Instagram's newest update? I know I am! Vertical photos look so beautiful because it fills up the entire screen! <3 Follow me if you haven't already:@corinth.suarez
- My sister is really enjoying being a barista. I'm really also glad that she's doing well. She's such a lifesaver at work! Thanks Micah for being a great co-worker!
- ColourPop is giving me life right now! I am dying over their new fall collection! I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE! On another note, I don't know how to feel about their revamped website. It's cleaner, yes, but I think I don't think it's more efficient.
- Finishing the Breaking Bad season for the second time was so heartbreaking, for the second time! UGH! That show is so good. Now, I'm back to blogging! HALLELUJAH!
- My fake nails are making me happy because I don't get to see the UGLY underneath. It also makes the nail polish on them look so vibrant and less chippy.
- Labour Day weekend is the long weekend I wasn't really expecting! My body is so ready to RELAAAAX, meaning, to play with makeup at home and to write.
- I bought a new Nora Roberts book today and I am very excited to read it! She is one of the best writers I know and I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE JUDGING ME RIGHT NOW! I know her books are the "pocket book" type (that our old maids used to read when I was young) but my gosh, Nora Roberts is a genius!
- KathleenLights just announced on her YouTube channel today that she created a liquid lipstick called Miami Fever in collaboration with OFRA Cosmetics and I think that's the perfect excuse to FINALLY purchase an OFRA lipstick because I've heard really great things about it! <3 We get 40% off on all purchases if we use the code KATHLEEN40! Should I say more?
- My sisters and I have been watching On The Wings of Love everyday and it makes me super happy when Heather sings along with Kyla, falsetto and all! Haha. SO CUTE!
I know it's been pretty quiet here lately and I'm really sorry about that. I will make it up to you guys by working really hard on my upcoming posts this weekend!
this blog link up is created by blog.ditz-revolution.net