Friday's 10 Happy Things | 08
I know it's Sunday already, but I really wanted to post this and I didn't have time to do it on Friday because Jorge and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary and we slept pretty much most of the day of Saturday. SORRY! But hey, better late than never!
- My sister finally paid off some of her debt! I'm $200 richer!
- My Ipsy bag arrived this week and I've been really loving most of the products I received in my bag. My Ipsy blog post will be up soon.
- The HD powder in my Ipsy bag is making me happy! HUHU. I cannot believe I've been using the wrong setting powder for underneath my eyes for such a long time! Now, I get NO CREASING at all!! SO HAPPY!
- My Sephora package arrived safely! In it were my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop (Jaclyn Hill Collab) and my Too Faced Love Flush Long-lasting 16-hour Blush and I HAVE BEEN LOVING THEM! GOSH! Cannot believe I can be this happy with makeup products. HAHA.
- Really enjoying cleaning up my makeup brushes lately, thanks to my new addiction, Swirl and Sparkle!
- I love it when Heather speaks in Tagalog! I just love her and Hunter. They're the cutest!
- Jorge and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary by driving out to BC. It was our loveliest drive on that route yet.
- Listening and singing to the songs that remind Jorge and I of our first few months as a couple was really fun.
- THIS PHOTO:
10. THIS VIDEO! HUHUHU HAHAHA
This is a blog link-up by Helga