Friday's 10 Happy Things | 05
Yey! It's Friday! Actually, it's happy ALMOST Friday to me because I post these Happy Things posts on a Thursday, because majority of my readers, that's you, live in the Philippines. :)
- Jorge and I got a new french press! That means, we can always have this amazing dessert combo: President's Choice The Decadent Chocolate Chunk Cookie + Bean North's Bean Caribou coffee <3 <3
- Being out in nature with my husband, and discovering new places here in Whitehorse. MORE PHOTOSHOOT locations! YAS!
- Jorge and I went for an outfit shoot at Long Lake and the photos came out really nice. I'm excited to share them with you.
- I like it when my readers interact with me! You gals know who you are!
- Thanks for the feedback about my 25 Things About Me post. I'm glad you guys enjoyed reading it.
- The Real Techniques Complexion Sponge! I found a technique on how I can lessen my under-eye creasing! Thanks to this sponge!
- I know this sounds so lame, but it makes me happy when my Instagram photos reach 300 likes and above. HAHA. #realtalk
- There's a website that reached out to me and wants to interview me for their site! Yey for exposure opportunities!
- Camie's snapchats. I'm a lurker like det.
- Finding out that MAC Cosmetics ships to Canada! I tried to put items in my cart and it came out to 100 dollars with only 4 items in it! FREAKING EXPENSIVE! But MAC. Huhu.
Join this blog link-up created by Helga!