Easy No Heat Messy Waves For Short Hair With TRESemmé
Ever since cutting my hair short again, I barely touched my curling tools because personally, I find it harder to curl super short hair. I'm sure I'm not the only one!
But recently, I've been doing this thing to my hair, and I always love how it looks even though it can kind of look messy. It's the perfect hairstyle to do for busy on-the-go women, moms, and the lazy pregnant soon-to-be mommies like myself! Today, I will be showing you how I get messy waves without using any heat, and what I use to hold the waves without them looking and feeling crunchy. #StyleWithoutStiffness
- After showering, brush and air dry hair but not all the way.
- Grab a hair tie and create a messy bun. When I do this, there is literally no proper steps. I just put as much hair as I can in the bun.
- Let hair completely dry in that bun. This is best to do at night. :)
- When you think your hair is completely dry, take your hair out of the bun and manage the mess with your fingers.
- Lastly, style it however you want, and spray the new TRESemmé Compressed Micro-Mist Hair Spray all over the waves to keep hair looking nice and fresh all day.
My husband and I have run out of our go-to hairspray, so when I heard about The new TRESemmé Compressed Micro-Mist Hair Spray, I knew I had to try it. I ran to my local Walmart, and bought three out of the four kinds since they were sold out of the other one:
- provides lasting hold
- frizz and humidity resistant
These hairsprays are extremely affordable, very lightweight, and what sold me is that they're all frizz and humidity resistant! When my hair comes in contact with humidity, my curls or waves go from 100 to 0 really quickly so this hairspray will be a lifesaver once spring is here. When summer comes around, I'm going to have to go back to purchase the TRESemmé Compressed Micro-Mist EXTEND - Hold 4 hairspray for full-proof curls that will last me all day! I like how the new TRESemmé hairsprays come in four different kinds. We get options for whatever our hair needs on certain days, but the one that I've been using a lot lately is the BOOST spray. I love how soft and natural my hair looks each time!
Have you tried these new hairsprays from TRESemmé? If your answer is no, what are you waiting for?!