Easy Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This post is sponsored by Black Creek but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Grilled cheese sandwiches are such a great snack that's so easy to make, and I'm lucky because my husband makes them so well! We've recently discovered a new cheese to use and it's definitely stepped up the taste of Jorge's grilled cheese sandwiches!
If you want to learn how my husband makes his awesome grilled cheese sandwich, keep on reading! #BlackCreekCheese
Jorge and I are cheese lovers, so naturally, grilled cheese sandwiches are always a good choice for an easy snack for us. The type of cheese that Jorge loves to use for his grilled cheeses is cheddar, but for this recipe, we decided to take it up a notch and used Black Creek® Extra Sharp Cheddar because for us, the sharper, the better! Since Memorial Day is just around the corner, this easy recipe is the perfect poolside or picnic snack.
YOU WILL NEED: (one serving)
- 2 Sliced bread (we got white whole grain bread)
- 1 tbsp. salted butter
- Black Creek® Extra Sharp Cheddar (Aged 2 Years)
- Grate the Black Creek® Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Heat up the butter on a non-stick pan on low heat. Make sure the pan is coated with butter.
- Place a nice layer of the grated cheese on the butter.
- Set the slices of bread on top of the cheese. Press the bread slices down with a sliding motion for the cheese and butter to stick onto the bread.
- Add some grated cheese on one of the slices and let it melt a little before putting the second slice of bread on top.
- Let it cook according to your preference. For Jorge and I, we like the outside cheese to be a little toasted.
Our mantra this summer: The Cheesier, The Better!
How easy was that? I swear, anybody can make this, and as long as you use Black Creek® Extra Sharp Cheddar, it's going to taste amazing!!! Be sure to check out Black Creek®'s Website for more information on their cheeses, what types of cheeses they have, and where you can purchase! I was able to get my hands on them at my local supermarket by the premium cheeses section.