Chuda Healing Hydrating Cream | REVIEW
"It started centuries ago, when Princess Medea of Colchis learned of the remarkable medicinal benefits of flowers and herbs. Inspired by the creations of Medea, the Turmandze family of Georgia continued the practice of natural healing and created a powerful medicinal compound that rapidly healed wounded skin."
Dr. Elena Ocher teamed up with a world-renowned chemist to create Chuda and their first product is their Healing Hydrating Cream.
- Ideal for dry, damaged or compromised skin
- Creates a protective environment for skin to heal
- Significantly reduces transepidermal water loss
- Substantially reduces the redness and swelling on compromised skin
- Safe and gently for delicate, sensitive or highly reactive skin
It launched in early February and I'm lucky to be one of the first ones to try it out!
A tub of Chuda's Healing Hydrating Cream contains 1.7 fluid ounces/50 mL and it retails for $150.
I received my package the day after I came back from Colombia, and if you've been following my Snapchat, you guys know how sunburnt I was, so when I opened up my package and read through all the information Chuda has provided me, I was so happy because I have something to use for my really damaged skin!
It came in a huge tote and inside, there was a huge envelope filled with printed information about the brand/story, the creators and their product! I tried the cream that night and here are my thoughts on the product:
- I really love their branding and packaging. I really think the red and the gold accents compliment each other and together, it really represents their story. The jar has a matte feel to it.
- The cream is very thick!
They say that it's best to be used both in the mornings and evenings, but personally, I think it's too thick to use on my face in the morning, especially if you're the kind who wears makeup on a daily basis.
- Because it's thick, it feels a little heavy on the skin. It also feels a little bit sticky even after it has completely set, which I don't really mind, but if you're keen about things like that, then maybe you wouldn't like this.
- I didn't see immediate results. But I will continue to use it, especially around my eye area where I have the most creases and wrinkles.
- It definitely hydrated my skin. I noticed that my face doesn't feel as dry as before after using this product.
- It made my skin feel softer and more supple.
- It didn't cause any breakouts, which is a good sign.
- It's unscented, but it has a smell. I know that's weird haha. It has the faintest smell of like any regular cream but I really like that it doesn't have a perfume-y scent.
I read reviews saying that they used this cream on their stretch marks and that it worked wonders for them, so I will definitely try doing that and I will update you guys on my social media accounts!
If you are in the market for a really powerful healing and hydrating cream, look no further and give Chuda a shot!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. Although, Chuda sent me this product and as usual, all thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. I didn't even have to write a post about them. I just really wanted to share this product I have been using for my skin. ✨