Zero to 100 Real Quick, Thanks To These 3D Mink Lashes
I thank the Lord for blessing me with good lashes, and I will never forget that natural will always be better, but sometimes, when you want to look extra, having a little help doesn't hurt.
I've never tried 3D Mink lashes before, so I was so excited when Private Label Extrensions agreed to collaborate with me. They allowed me to pick two styles, and of course, I chose one that's perfect for no makeup makeup days, and one that's suitable for more dramatic makeup looks.
I love that these lashes come in a sturdy plastic case. They arrived in perfect condition, and shipping was quick! It was my first time seeing mink lashes in real life and my reaction was: my gosh, they look great, can't wait to put them on!
They look and feel natural, and the lash hairs are soft to the touch. It has a thick band which may feel a little uncomfortable at first, but after a few wears, you'll get used to the feeling of it on your eyes. These 3D Mink lashes have a use life of up to 25 wears or more with proper care. The lashes were so easy to apply, and they look fantastic on my eyes! The lashes retail for $13.50, and for the quality you're getting, I say it's a steal!
P R O S :
- You can skip eyeliner when you decide to wear these lashes. The thick band acts as the eyeliner.
- Very easy to use.
- Comes in a sturdy plastic case for easy storage. Will also help prolong the life of your lashes.
- Very natural-looking.
- Flirty and beautiful
- They have a bunch of beautiful styles to choose from, ranging from subtle to extremely dramatic
C O N :
- May feel a little heavy and uncomfortable sometimes.
TIP: I discovered that wearing eyeliner helps to make the lashes feel more comfortable on the lash line.
M Y R A T I N G : ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Amelia is subtle, but still very stunning, and is perfect for no makeup makeup days. I wore this that one time I didn't feel like putting on makeup at all. I just drew on some brows, wore a lip pencil, and put on these lashes. *see photos below* It looked very natural, but still gave my eyes the life it needed.
I also wore these lashes on our most recent church event/party, and I got so many compliments on my makeup! I highly recommend this style.
• GRACE •
Grace on the other hand, is really dramatic! The lashes look very full and I love that it kind of tapers on the inner and outer corners. These lashes are great to use for dinner dates, parties, but if you are bold like the lashes, you can even rock these on the daily! Even though they are quite dramatic, it doesn't look "fake" or too over the top. It gives you the perfect amount of "extra-ness" that you need.
T I P S :
- Be sure to trim the lashes according to the size of your eye. You don't want to put on lashes that are too long for you, otherwise, your eyes will look extremely heavy and weird.
Measure the lashes by placing it on your eye, and by adjusting it for your eye. The placement of the lashes will make a huge difference on the effect they give your eyes. Try it, and experiment with different lash styles. Once you know how much you should trim, carefully cut the outer parts of the lashes.
- Wait 30 seconds after applying the lash glue. You don't want to apply the lashes immediately because it will only slip and slide around your eye, which will eventually cause a huge mess, and we don't want that.
- Have tweezers in hand. They are very helpful, especially when you're trying to pin down the inner corners.
Would you want to try out mink lashes? Which style would you go for?
Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with Private Label Extensions. I received these products for free in exchange for a blog review, but as always, all opinions about the products are entirely my own.